The following documents are required to complete your application to Saint Joseph's University's online MS in Strategic Human Resource Management program. Most application materials can be uploaded to your online application. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Application Specialist at (610) 660-3400.
Required Application Materials
- Completed application
- Personal Statement/Letter of Intent - A 1-2 page statement summarizing why you wish to pursue this degree and what you hope to gain from your education
- Letters of Recommendation (2) - Should be from a supervisor or other professional reference
- Official Transcripts - Required from all schools attended, even if you only earned credit for one course
- You may send official e-transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMAT/GRE Scores or Waiver. For students interested in Summer 2020 or Fall 2020, the testing requirement has been waived.
- GPA Explanation - This should be a 300-500 word explanation of why your GPA was lower than 3.0 and how you've since learned to be successful in a graduate program. Required only required if GPA is under 3.0.
- $35 application fee - paid at the time of application or by clicking here.
For students who obtained prior degrees outside of the United States, the following items are also required:
- Transcript evaluation from a NACES member agency
- TOEFL test scores