The following documents are required to complete your application to Saint Joseph's University's online MS in Health Administration program. Most application materials can be uploaded to your online application. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Application Specialist at (610) 660-3400.
Required Application Materials
- Completed application
- Personal Statement/Letter of Intent - A 1-2 page statement summarizing why you wish to pursue this degree and what you hope to gain from your education. Please also provide a statement summary of your relevant work experience; include
- Health services-related work separate from non-health jobs
- Distinguish between supervisory and direct service
- Include full time (30+ hours per week) and part time
- Volunteer work
- Any certifications
- Recommendation for Admission (2) - Should be from faculty or employers appraising your promise and capacity for graduate study and your ability to pursue a rigorous, independent course of study at the graduate level; contact Program Manager for details.
- Official Transcripts - Required from all schools attended, even if you only earned credit for one course
- You may send official e-transcripts to email@example.com
- GPA Explanation - This should be a 300-500 word explanation of why your GPA was lower than 3.0 and how you've since learned to be successful in a graduate program. Required only if GPA is under 3.0.
- $35 application fee - paid online after student ID has been received.
For students who obtained prior degrees outside of the United States, the following items are also required:
- Transcript evaluation from a NACES member agency
- TOEFL test scores