The following documents are required to complete your application to Saint Joseph's University's online MS in Criminal Justice program. Most application materials can be uploaded to your online application. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Application Specialist at (215) 473-2695.
Required Application Materials
- Completed application
- Letter of Intent/Writing Sample- A 1-2 page statement summarizing why you wish to pursue this degree and what you hope to gain from your education
- Letters of Recommendation (2) - Should be from faculty or employers appraising your promise and capacity for graduate study and your ability to pursue a rigorous, independent course of study at the graduate level
- Official Transcripts - Required from all schools attended, even if you only earned credit for one course
- You may send official e-transcripts to email@example.com
- GPA Explanation - This should be a 300-500 word explanation of why your GPA was lower than 3.0 and how you've since learned to be successful in a graduate program. Required only if GPA is under 3.0.
- $35 application fee - paid online after student ID has been received or via check/money order mailed to:
Saint Joseph's University
Online Admissions Processing Center
851 Trafalgar Ct., Ste. 420 West
Maitland, FL 32751
For students who obtained prior degrees outside of the United States, the following items are also required:
- Transcript evaluation from a NACES member agency
- TOEFL test scores