The following documents are required to complete your application to Saint Joseph's University's online MS in Business Intelligence & Analytics program. Most application materials can be uploaded to your online application. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Application Specialist at (215) 473-2695.
Required Application Materials
- Completed application
- Personal Statement/Letter of Intent - A 1-2 page statement summarizing why you wish to pursue this degree and what you hope to gain from your education
- Letters of Recommendation (2) - Should be from a supervisor or other professional reference
- Official Transcripts - Required from all schools attended, even if you only earned credit for one course
- You may send official e-transcripts to email@example.com
- GMAT/GRE Scores or Waiver
- GPA Explanation - This should be a 300-500 word explanation of why your GPA was lower than 3.0 and how you've since learned to be successful in a graduate program. Required only if GPA below 3.0
- $35 application fee - paid online after student ID has been received.
For students who obtained prior degrees outside of the United States, the following items are also required:
- Transcript evaluation from a NACES member agency
- TOEFL test scores