Dr. Felice Tilin is the Director of Organization Development and Leadership (ODL) programs at Saint Joseph’s University and is a Senior Lecturer in the University of Pennsylvania’s CLO Executive Doctoral Program. She is an author, educator, change consultant, facilitator and executive coach.
During her tenure at SJU, she built a unique experiential online ODL program and fosters a large community of learning between students, alumni and faculty in the ODL program. She has developed partnerships with international educational entities in China and Italy, and the Gestalt International Study Center.
Dr. Tilin’s approach combines her research background with 25 years of experience working as a scholar practitioner. She has provided consulting services to companies in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa. At the heart of her work is the fundamental belief that an organization’s most important asset is the collective hope, passion, and brainpower of its workforce.
Felice received her Ph.D. in Organization Development from Temple University. Earlier in her career she held positions as the Managing Director and Senior Consultant at Teleos Leadership Institute, Director of Leadership Development at the University of Pennsylvania and the Director of Training and Organizational Development at the Cigna Corporation. Felice contributes to her community by serving on the Lower Merion Human Relations Commission and the Board of the LGBT Elder Initiative in Philadelphia.
- ODL 750: The Change Leader; ODL 686 Global Leadership and Innovation; ODL
- 650: Organizational Leadership; ODL 655: Organizational Culture and Change;
- ODL 660: Strategic Leadership; ODL 665: Leading Teams; ODL 700 Organization
- Development; ODL 680: Coaching and Mentoring; ODL 780: Advanced Seminar
- Weiss, D., Tilin, F., Morgan, M. (2016). The interdisciplinary healthcare team: leadership and development (2nd Edition). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Publishing.
- McKee, Tilin and Mason (2009) Coaching from the inside. International Psychology Review 4 (1) 59-70.
- Tilin, F, Broder, J. (2005). Team Consultation (Chapter 23). Handbook of Group Research and Practice by Susan A. Wheelan, Sage Publications.