The following documents are required to complete your application to Saint Joseph's University's online BLS in General Studies program. Most application materials can be uploaded to your online application. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Application Specialist at (610) 660-3400.
Required Application Materials
- Completed application
- Official Transcripts - Required from all schools attended, even if you only earned credit for one course
- You may send official e-transcripts to email@example.com
- Recommendation for Admission (1) - Should be from a supervisor or other professional reference. Required only if GPA is below 2.5; contact Program Manager for details.
- Personal Statement - A 250-500 word statement summarizing why you wish to pursue this degree and what you hope to gain from your education. Required only if GPA is below 2.5
For students who obtained prior degrees outside of the United States, the following items are also required:
- Transcript evaluation from a NACES member agency
- TOEFL test scores