The following documents are required to complete your application to Saint Joseph's University's online Post-master's Certificate in Criminal Justice - Behavior Analysis program. Most application materials can be uploaded to your online application. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Application Specialist at (610) 660-3400.
Required Application Materials
- Completed application
- Personal Statement/Letter of Intent - A 1-2 page statement summarizing why you wish to pursue this degree and what you hope to gain from your education
- Recommendation for Admission (2) - Should be from faculty or employers appraising your promise and capacity for graduate study and your ability to pursue a rigorous, independent course of study at the graduate level; contact Program Manager for details.
- Official Transcripts - Required from all schools attended, even if you only earned credit for one course
- You may send official e-transcripts to email@example.com
- GPA Explanation - This should be a 300-500 word explanation of why your GPA was lower than 3.0 and how you've since learned to be successful in a graduate program. Required only if GPA is below 3.0
- $35 application fee - paid at the time of application or by clicking here.
For students who obtained prior degrees outside of the United States, the following items are also required:
- Transcript evaluation from a NACES member agency
- TOEFL test scores