Apply to most Saint Joseph's University Online programs by using our online application.
Students looking to apply to the Educational Leadership, Financial Services, Marketing, MBA, click here.
The following forms are needed to complete your application:
Please download the admissions requirement checklist for the appropriate program:
- Bachelor's – General Studies Admissions Requirements
- Master’s - Business Intelligence & Analytics Admissions Requirements
- Master’s - Criminal Justice Admissions Requirements
- Secondary Education Program Admissions Requirements (includes Master’s in Secondary Education and OATCERT Programs)
- Master’s - Health Administration Admissions Requirements
- Master’s - Organization Development and Leadership Requirements
- Master’s – Special Education Admissions Requirements (includes Applied Behavior Analysis, Deaf/Hard of Hearing, Wilson, and Autism Endorsement)
- Master’s – Strategic Human Resource Management Admissions Requirements
The following Application Intent forms are required for the following programs:
All application materials can be sent to:
FAX: (866) 758-7659
MAIL: Saint Joseph's University Processing Center
851 Trafalgar Court, Suite 420 West
Maitland, FL 32751
If you have questions regarding the application process at Saint Joseph’s University Online, please contact a Program Manager toll-free at (866) 758-7670.