The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- Business Intelligence
- Criminal Justice
- Test Flight The Curriculum
- Course Descriptions
- Career Outlook
- CJ - Behavior Analysis
- CJ - Behavior Management
- CJ - Federal Law Enforcement
- CJ - Homeland Security
- CJ - Intelligence & Crime Analysis
- Student Testimonials
- Tools, Tips & Thoughts
- Health Administration
- Instructional Technology
- Organization Development and Leadership
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Deaf Education
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired PK-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Complete Your Degree Online. Your Way.
If you want to complete your bachelor’s degree but don’t have the time or the money to go back to school full-time, Saint Joseph’s University offers a fast, affordable, and convenient way to finish your undergraduate studies and earn a degree that will immediately benefit your life.
The Online Bachelor of Science in Professional and Liberal Studies from Saint Joseph’s University is a degree completion program that can immediately improve your job performance and enhance your future career potential. The strength of the program lies in the combination of a solid foundation in the liberal arts -- from communication skills to philosophy -- and a focus on organizational development and leadership. This bundle of knowledge and skills is applicable to almost any organization or professional situation, and greatly broadens the range of your professional opportunities.
Designed with your busy work and personal life in mind, the online B.S. in Professional and Liberal Studies offers you a flexible and convenient way to complete your degree. This online degree provides an accelerated, practical education that emphasizes critical thinking and organizational knowledge applicable to a broad range of career paths. Saint Joseph’s University’s online liberal studies curriculum is delivered by the same professional faculty that teaches our on-campus students. Students will complete 45 credit hours from a course catalog that includes such topics as:
- Effective oral and written communication
- Issues in organizational development
- Principles of financial management
- Leadership development
- Career and personal development
- Business coaching and consulting
- Strategic negotiations
The focus on organizational development and leadership helps make this exciting program universally applicable. You'll explore concepts and theories of individual and group behavior, and acquire practical skills in communication, computer proficiency, and project management that employers will recognize and value. Employers will also take notice of your degree being from Saint Joseph’s University, one of the top-ranked universities in the country.
The benefits of the Online Bachelor's Degree in Professional and Liberal Studies from Saint Joseph's University:
- Convenient, interactive online courses foster discussion and interaction among students and instructors.
- Online classes are recorded and archived so student can access lecture material whenever it is most convenient.
- Credit for your studies, work and life experience.
- Faculty members bring real-world experience to the courses.
- Earn a degree from an accredited, top-ranked university.
Find out more about how the online Bachelor of Science in Professional and Liberal Studies from Saint Joseph's University can brighten your career possibilities. Request information or call us Toll Free at 1-866-758-7670.