The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- Business Intelligence
- Criminal Justice
- Test Flight The Curriculum
- Course Descriptions
- Career Outlook
- CJ - Behavior Analysis
- CJ - Behavior Management
- CJ - Federal Law Enforcement
- CJ - Homeland Security
- CJ - Intelligence & Crime Analysis
- Student Testimonials
- Tools, Tips & Thoughts
- Health Administration
- Instructional Technology
- Organization Development and Leadership
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Deaf Education
- Strategic HR Management
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired PK-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Undergraduate Tools, Tips & Thoughts
Welcome to the online Bachelor Completion Program resource center. Explore trends and gather insight on the benefits of earning your bachelor's degree. We hope you find this information useful as you embark on your higher education journey.
- 5 Careers Working With Autistic Children
As more and more children are diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in the United States, it's becoming increasingly important to have early intervention in the lives of the children, families, and communities affected.
- The Rewards of Working With Autistic Adults
It probably comes as no surprise that working with people who have special needs presents a diverse set of challenges. However, working with a population whose needs are extraordinary also includes some remarkable benefits.
- Advantages of an Online Behavioral Practicum
It can be very difficult for students to find qualified and effective supervisors to document field hours required to apply for the board certification exam. The SJU program is a smart and convenient way to receive supervision from anywhere in the world, online, conveniently, and ethically.
- Bachelor of Science in Professional and Liberal Studies: Concentration in Autism Studies
Check out our interview with Dr. Michelle Rowe for in-depth information about the Autism Studies Concentration. Learn about the value it has on your career and the impact it makes on the lives of those who have autism spectrum disorder.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for Autism is a Nationally Accepted Therapy
Many governmental agencies, scientific institutions and professional organizations have concluded – based on empirical evidence – that behavioral intervention therapies (specifically ABA – based procedures) are efficacious and represent best clinical practices for individuals with autism.
- How to Maximize and Leverage Completed College Credits to Earn a Bachelor’s Degree
Do you already have some college credits? Do they span a wide range of subject matter? These credits may be a perfect fit for a degree in professional and liberal studies. A bachelor degree completion program enables you to use previous college experience to expedite the time of completing your degree thereby reducing the cost.
- How To Apply Your Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Studies In Your Career Path
A Liberal Studies degree encompasses a wide variety of basic skills, preparing you for entry into almost any industry. It also offers a stepping stone for more in-depth studies in education, business, journalism, law and others
Ready to take the next step and speak with a Program Manager? Great! Click here. We’re ready to share how an online Bachelor’s degree, or a specialized certificate, from Saint Joseph’s University can be your catalyst for career advancement.