The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- Business Intelligence
- Criminal Justice
- Test Flight The Curriculum
- Course Descriptions
- Career Outlook
- CJ - Behavior Analysis
- CJ - Behavior Management
- CJ - Federal Law Enforcement
- CJ - Homeland Security
- CJ - Intelligence & Crime Analysis
- Student Testimonials
- Tools, Tips & Thoughts
- Health Administration
- Instructional Technology
- Organization Development and Leadership
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Deaf Education
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired PK-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Online Bachelor's Degree Programs
The Online Bachelor's of Science in Professional and Liberal Studies (PLS) degree from Saint Joseph's University is a degree completion program that offers you the convenience and flexibility of an online program coupled with the quality and tradition of a 150+ year old University. The curriculum in this program has been designed to prepare you for fast-growing career fields.
Why Saint Joseph’s University?
As a private, Jesuit Catholic university, Saint Joseph’s provides a thorough, student-centered learning environment ingrained in the liberal arts. We encourage ethical decision-making in our inclusive community. Be surrounded by those who commit to critical thinking and social justice.
Why Go Back to School Now?
It’s never too late to better your education. As an online bachelor’s program, our courses are flexible around your needs. There are many benefits of going to school online:
- Instead of halting your busy lifestyle, our online curriculum enhances your education while you continue with your comprehensive schedule.
- While these are online courses, students still engage with an interactive and vibrant learning community.
- Small class sizes allow students to communicate effectively with professors.
As a student, you are able to convey what you have learned directly to your workplace.
What Requirements are Needed?
Along with the completed application, the following forms are needed:
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges
Applicants with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher need no additional documents.
Applicants with a cumulative GPA of 2.00 to 2.74 also need:
- Personal Statement/Letter of Intention
- Letter of Recommendation from former professors and/or employers
- WES transcript evaluation (International applicants only)
- Affidavit of financial support (International applicants only)
- TOEFL for international applicants whose native language is not English (International Applicants only)
Send all documents to the Online Admissions Processing Center in Maitland, FL.
Saint Joseph’s University Online Processing Center
851 Trafalgar Court – Suite 420 West
Maitland, FL 32751