The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- Business Intelligence
- Criminal Justice
- Test Flight The Curriculum
- Course Descriptions
- Career Outlook
- CJ - Behavior Analysis
- CJ - Behavior Management
- CJ - Federal Law Enforcement
- CJ - Homeland Security
- CJ - Intelligence & Crime Analysis
- Student Testimonials
- Tools, Tips & Thoughts
- Health Administration
- Instructional Technology
- Organization Development and Leadership
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Deaf Education
- Strategic HR Management
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired PK-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Online Master of Science in Strategic Human Resource Management
The Master of Science in Strategic Human Resource Management program at Saint Joseph's University supports your aspirations to differentiate yourself from your peers with an advanced businessdegree that delivers crucial skills across all areas: from human resources to operations, sales and marketing to finance; and production to customer service. The Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) has recognized the Master of Science in Strategic Human Resource Management program for having its curriculum aligned with graduate education guidelines — so you can feel confident that you are gaining the knowledge you need to succeed in the field.
In today's competitive environment, with constant changes in technology, global competition and increased government regulation, managing human capital has become vital to the success of every organization. The goal of this major is to enhance and develop your ability to help guide organizations successfully toward their goals with a robust and high-level human resources strategy.
Offered within the Haub School of Business, which holds dual AACSB International accreditation, the MS in Strategic Human Resource Management program will transform you into a strategic partner within your profession. You will obtain technical competence in the HR field, gain experience in organizational development, and learn to help your business better compete in the marketplace.
For maximum flexibility, this program is offered online and can be completed on a part-time basis, giving you the opportunity to obtain a graduate-level education while gaining a competitive edge in your field.
The Saint Joseph’s University Difference
- Program curriculum endorsed by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- A program taught within the Erivan K. Haub School of Business
- AACSB-accredited coursework
- Less than 5 percent of business schools in the world maintain dual business accreditation
- Maximum flexibility with part-time learning options
To learn more about the online Master of Science in Strategic Human Resource Management from Saint Joseph’s University and what it can do for your career, call (866) 758-7670 to speak with an admissions representative or request more information.