The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- Business Intelligence
- Criminal Justice
- Test Flight The Curriculum
- Course Descriptions
- Career Outlook
- CJ - Behavior Analysis
- CJ - Behavior Management
- CJ - Federal Law Enforcement
- CJ - Homeland Security
- CJ - Intelligence & Crime Analysis
- Student Testimonials
- Tools, Tips & Thoughts
- Health Administration
- Instructional Technology
- Organization Development and Leadership
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Deaf Education
- Strategic HR Management
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired PK-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
MS in Strategic Human Resource Management Tools, Tips & Thoughts
Welcome to the online Master of Science in Strategic Human Resource Management resource center. Learn about industry trends and develop insight into this growing field. This information can support your learning process as you embark on your higher education journey.
- 6 Major Trends Affecting Human Capital Management Today
Here is a rundown of some of the major trends that are having an impact on current and future strategies for human capital management — something to think about as you consider a master’s in human resources and management degree.
- 5 Ways to Start Maximizing Human Capital
Human capital management is a complex undertaking that requires the coordination of planning, implementation, and assessment across all departments of an organization.
Are you ready to take the next step and speak with an admissions representative about your future in higher education? Click here. We’re ready to share how an online Master of Science in Strategic Human Resource Management from Saint Joseph’s University can serve as a catalyst for your career advancement.