The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- MS - Business Intelligence
- MS - Criminal Justice
- MS - Health Administration
- MS - Instructional Technology
- MS - Organization Development and Leadership
- MS - Secondary Education
- MS - Special Education
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired K-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- Post-Master's Certificate - Homeland Security
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Online Master’s in Health Administration
Superior patient care begins and ends with effective administration of the complex and ever-evolving healthcare delivery system. The online Master of Science in Health Administration (MHA) from Saint Joseph’s University is a practice-based program designed to give you the skills and experience necessary to immediately improve the performance of your organization and advance your own career.
Taught by an experience-rich team of professors assembled from various segments of the health care industry, the online MHA from Saint Joseph’s University goes beyond theories and generalities of Health Administration to deliver practical lessons specific to today’s health care challenges. From courses in health care law taught by working health care attorneys, to health care ethics classes led by key executives in the non-profit industry, the online Health Administration curriculum is developed for the modern health care marketplace and delivered by experts in the field.
Saint Joseph’s University’s online Master of Science in Health Administration gives students a choice between two in-demand, career-oriented specializations:
- Health Care Ethics – This specialization explores the complex moral and ethical health care considerations that often dominate executive-level decision making. By examining issues from genetic testing before birth to end-of-life care and euthanasia, students will gain new perspective on proper health care administration at an individual and policy-making level.
- Informatics – Effective management, development and evaluation of electronic medical records and other emerging health care technologies is the focus of this specialization. Built for today’s rapidly changing digital health care environment, the Informatics specialization covers issues related to IT infrastructure and applications with emphasis on improving the quality of care through enhanced data management.
The Saint Joseph’s University Difference
Alumni from the Saint Joseph’s University’s online Master of Science in Health Administration program include Fortune 500 executives from the private sector and administrators of some of America’s top hospitals, including Johns Hopkins Hospital and the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Frequent, dynamic interaction with fellow students and industry-sourced faculty give Saint Joseph’s University MHA graduates distinct insight into the health care administration marketplace and a tangible advantage in their career pursuits.
To learn more about the Master of Science in Health Administration from Saint Joseph’s University, call (866) 758-7670 to speak with an admissions representative or request more information.