The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- Business Intelligence
- Criminal Justice
- Health Administration
- Instructional Technology
- Organization Development and Leadership
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Deaf Education
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired PK-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Practical Leadership for Changing Times
Welcome to the MS in Organization Development and Leadership Program.
The Master of Science in Organization Development and Leadership (MODL) at Saint Joseph's University is designed for professionals who want to lead change and achieve outstanding results in today's complex organizations. This innovative program allows students to earn their advanced degree in as little as two years, all while working full time and staying competitive in their field.
The MODL program at Saint Joseph's University has been the choice of working adult students interested in leadership, organizational change and personal self-development since 1988. It is now being made available to students nationally and internationally in this on-line interactive format. Like the on campus program, the online format offers professionals the unique opportunity to earn an advanced degree while advancing their careers regardless of one's geographic location.
Why the Leadership program at Saint Joseph’s University?
We believe on campus or online, learning is experiential and leadership is about relationships. If you are looking to just read textbooks, listen to lectures and view power points this program is NOT for you.
In the Saint Joseph’s University’s Leadership Master's program you will receive:
- The convenience of online learning along with the richness of an interactive and vibrant learning community
- Small class size
- Highly interactive, rich and challenging activities that can be applied directly to your job and day to day life
- High tech AND high touch
- To be part of a network of successful MODL alumni that reaches back to 1988
- Professors who are available to you for personal 1-1 interaction and who are:
- Ph.D.'s and MBA's
- Leaders in their own organizations
- Consultants to Fortune 500 companies, health care, government, non-profits etc.
- Executive Coaches to CEO's, senior leaders and managers
- Experienced working globally
- Highly relational facilitators
- Up to date on the most current research in the field of leadership and organizational development
- On the cutting edge of online leadership education
- A program that is about holistic leadership
- A program that is about YOU and your personal growth
I am looking forward to working with you.
Felice Tilin, PhD,
Program Director, Organization Development and Leadership
Saint Joseph's University
Have more questions? Call us today at (866) 758-7670.