The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- MS - Business Intelligence
- MS - Criminal Justice
- MS - Health Administration
- MS - Instructional Technology
- MS - Organization Development and Leadership
- MS - Secondary Education
- MS - Special Education
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired K-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- Post-Master's Certificate - Homeland Security
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Master’s in Instructional Technology
The online Master of Science in Instructional Technology (MSIT) from Saint Joseph’s University helps you harness the latest technology tools and interactive, multi-media strategies to advance learning and comprehension in an academic or corporate setting. This advanced specialty degree is built on a curriculum of hands-on practice and experience with the cutting-edge technologies that are used daily in modern classrooms and corporate training environments. In fact, the Saint Joseph’s University online MSIT curriculum is so highly regarded, graduates are eligible for Instructional Technology Specialist Certification in the Pennsylvania public school system, a credential that can be the basis for educational certification in many other states as well.
With classes in multimedia production, instructional design, emerging technologies, alternative instruction and more, the online MSIT from Saint Joseph’s University arms you with the theory and hands-on experience necessary to aid teachers in their quest to bring technology into the classroom, or to position yourself as a leader in delivering effective adult education and training in the private sector.
A Career-Building Advantage
The online Master of Science in Instructional Technology from Saint Joseph’s University also includes a graduate internship that can be carried out in your current organization or in a field environment of your choice. This real-world application of the latest technologies will help position you for promotion or give you a professional advantage in your search for these and other high-paying jobs:
- Director of Academic Technology Services
- Director of Information Technology
- Instructional Technology Specialist
- Media Specialist
- Technology Integration Specialist
- Instructional Designer
To learn more about the online Master of Science in Instructional Technology from Saint Joseph’s University and what it can do for your career, call (866) 758-7670 to speak with an Admissions Representative, or you can request more information, and we’ll reach out to you.