The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- MS - Business Intelligence
- MS - Criminal Justice
- MS - Health Administration
- MS - Instructional Technology
- MS - Organization Development and Leadership
- MS - Secondary Education
- MS - Special Education
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired K-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- Post-Master's Certificate - Homeland Security
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Instructional Technology Certification Curriculum
Our curriculum is designed to provide you with the fundamental knowledge of the core principles of Instructional Technology. At the completion of the certificate program (8 courses + internship), students are eligible to apply for the Instructional Technology Specialist Certification.
Students will receive their MS in Instructional Technology by completing just 1 additional course.
Instructional Technology Specialist Certification Curriculum
- ITS 605 Technology Applications for the Classroom (3 credit hours)
- ITS 610 Applying Theories of Learning to Interactive Technologies (3 credit hours)
- ITS 615 Interactive & Emerging Technologies (3 credit hours)
- ITS 620 Multimedia Productions (3 credit hours)
- ITS 625 Research in Instructional Technology (3 credit hours)
- ITS 630 Instructional Design (3 credit hours)
- SPE 630 Design and Technologies for Differentiated Instruction (3 credit hours)
- ITS 640 Technology Planning (3 credit hours)
- EDU 646 Language and Culture (3 credit hours)
- ITS 695 Graduate Internship (6 credit hours)
If you would like more information, please call us toll-free at (866) 758-7670. Speak with one of our Admissions Representatives who will be happy to tell you all about how Saint Joseph's University Online can help you achieve the career you've always wanted.