The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- Business Intelligence
- Criminal Justice
- Health Administration
- Instructional Technology
- Organization Development and Leadership
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Deaf Education
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired K-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- Post-Master's Certificate - Homeland Security
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Homeland Security Certificate Curriculum
The post master's certificate program is made up of six courses that cover the fundamentals of homeland security issues and procedures, including the detection and analysis of illegal financial transactions; an overview of terrorism and its historical, political and religious underpinnings; risk assessment; and the responsibilities and roles of the various government agencies involved in homeland security initiatives and programs.
Students can receive their MS in Criminal Justice by completing just 12 more credits.
- CRJ 641 Homeland Security
- CRJ 645 Sociology of Disasters
- CRJ 640 Terrorism: Threats and Strategies
- CRJ 646 Risk Assessment
Elective Courses (3 credits; select one)
- CRJ 637 Forensic Financial Analysis
- CRJ 607 Multiculturalism and Diversity in Criminal Justice
Students can select any electives to satisfy the program, but those noted above are suggested.
To learn more about the online Homeland Security Certificate program from Saint Joseph’s University and what it can do for your career, call (866) 758-7670 to speak with an admissions representative right away or request more information.