The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- MS - Business Intelligence
- MS - Criminal Justice
- MS - Health Administration
- MS - Instructional Technology
- MS - Organization Development and Leadership
- MS - Secondary Education
- MS - Special Education
- MS - Deaf Education
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired K-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- Post-Master's Certificate - Homeland Security
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Online Master of Science in Business Intelligence & Analytics
The online Master of Science in Business Intelligence & Analytics at Saint Joseph’s University – the first Business Intelligence master’s degree offered entirely online – is designed and delivered, by those at the center of the Business Intelligence industry. The program is taught within the Erivan K. Haub School of Business, which is AACSB-accredited and among only 5% of business schools in the world with a dual business accreditation. The MSBI Program houses the International Journal of Business Intelligence Research, a peer-reviewed publication dedicated to exchanging the latest research and practical findings on all aspects of managing business intelligence in organizations. This allows students to work closely with faculty and staff at the center of the BI industry.
Graduates of the MSBI program at Saint Joseph’s University also receive a Business Intelligence Certificate from SAS, Inc., a credential that further distinguishes students and differentiates them from their colleagues.
The curriculum of the online Business Intelligence master’s degree from Saint Joseph’s University covers data mining, data warehousing, solutions to big data, market intelligence, decision support, online analytical processing and data-driven communication to help graduates master front-to-back Business Intelligence skills, something few other schools can offer.
The Saint Joseph’s University Difference
- First analytics master's degree offered entirely online
- Designed and delivered by those at the center of the business intelligence and analytics industry
- Taught within the Erivan K. Haub School of Business, which is AACSB-accredited and among only 5% of business schools in the world with a dual business accreditation
- In its 2014 edition of "America's Best Graduate Schools," U.S. News & World Report ranked SJU's online BI program among its "Top 25" at #18
- Graduates receive a Business Intelligence Certificate from SAS, Inc.
At Saint Joseph’s University, passion for the Business Intelligence field is evident in all aspects of the program. The faculty don't just teach Business Intelligence, they are part of the foundation of the Business Intelligence industry itself. Graduates will not only hold one of the most respected and recognized Business Intelligence degrees in the field, together with highly sought after SAS certification, they will leave SJU with an insider’s perspective on Business Intelligence and the many ways it can enhance their own careers and their company’s bottom line.
To learn more about the online Master of Science in Business Intelligence & Analytics from Saint Joseph’s University and what it can do for your career, call (866) 758-7670 to speak with an admissions representative or request more information.