The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- Business Intelligence
- Criminal Justice
- Test Flight The Curriculum
- Course Descriptions
- Career Outlook
- CJ - Behavior Analysis
- CJ - Behavior Management
- CJ - Federal Law Enforcement
- CJ - Homeland Security
- CJ - Intelligence & Crime Analysis
- Student Testimonials
- Tools, Tips & Thoughts
- Health Administration
- Instructional Technology
- Organization Development and Leadership
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Deaf Education
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired PK-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Frequently Asked Questions: Master of Science in Business Intelligence & Analytics
Q. How and when do I get started?
A. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year. Request Information or contact an admissions representative at (866) 758-7670 for enrollment information.
Q. How many sessions a year do you offer?
A. In order to align with the demanding schedules of today's professionals, the MSBIA programs offers 6 sessions per year. Each session is 8 weeks in duration. Students have the option of entering 3 times a year (January, May and September). Request Information for the next start date.
Q. What kind of educational background is required for admission?
A. You must have an undergraduate degree from selected regionally accredited colleges or universities. A minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 is required.
Q. Is there a thesis required?
A. Yes. A thesis will be required in your final course.
Q. Can the GMAT requirement be waived?
A. Yes. Applicants to the Online MSBIA program can request a GMAT waiver under the following conditions:
- Candidates with a master's degree in business, engineering or science from a reputable and accredited university can have the GMAT waived, but the admissions review board reserves the right to request test scores from any applicant.
- Certain professional certifications may qualify for a GMAT / GRE waiver.
- APICS Certified in Production & Inventory Management
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional
- Certified Business Intelligence & Analytics Professional
- Certified Financial Planner
- Certified Information Technology Professional
- Certified Public Accountant
- Professional Engineer Certification
- Project Management Certification
- Six Sigma
All GMAT waiver requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Q. How many total credits are required?
A. The MSBIA online program consists of 30-36 credit hours depending on the concentration selected. The total number of credit hours in your program is dependent upon your specific course of study. For answers to your questions regarding your specific requirements, contact an admissions representative at (866) 758-7670.
Q. How many courses do I take per academic term?
A. Most adult students, who work full-time, take 3 credit hours of courses per eight-week session. The Online MS in Business Intelligence & Analytics program offers six academic sessions per year, which means that most students take 18 credit hours of courses per year.
Q. Is there a residency requirement with MSBIA degree?
A. No, the MS in Business Intelligence & Analytics is fully online, you don't have to travel to the campus.
Q. Is advising available for all students?
A. Yes. Each student receives a customized Curriculum Planner for the online MSBIA program and can set up a telephone appointment to speak with an advisor whenever assistance is needed.