The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- Business Intelligence
- Criminal Justice
- Health Administration
- Instructional Technology
- Organization Development and Leadership
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Deaf Education
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired PK-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Master of Science in Business Intelligence & Analytics Curriculum
On your quest to familiarize yourself with our online Master of Science in Business Intelligence & Analytics from Saint Joseph’s University, we've developed "Test Flight.” It's an interactive experience that allows you to pilot the curriculum. Throughout your flight, you’ll be presented with BI/BA case studies similar to what you’ll experience as a student. Choose your path and receive feedback from our BI/BA instructors. Are you ready to get started? Click here. Note: for an optimal experience, set your screen resolution to 1024x768 pixels. If text is cut off, you can "zoom out" on your browser to adjust.
Students in the Master of Science in Business Intelligence & Analytics program are exposed to the latest applications and theories that add value to any organization through data, information, knowledge, processes, and communications technologies.
The Business Intelligence & Analytics Curriculum (30 credits):
- DSS 600 Foundations for Business Intelligence
- DSS 610 Business Analytics for BI
- DSS 620 Concepts and Practice of DSS Modeling
- DSS 630 Database Management Theory and Practice
- DSS 640 Enterprise Data
- DSS 650 Business Process Modeling & Analysis
- DSS 660 Introduction to Data Mining
- DSS 670 Critical Performance Management
- DSS 680 Predictive Analytics
- DSS 690 Management Issues in Business Intelligence
To learn more, please request information or call us toll-free at (866) 758-7670. Speak with one of our Admissions Representatives who can answer any questions you might have about the Master of Science in Business Intelligence & Analytics.