The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- MS - Business Intelligence
- MS - Criminal Justice
- MS - Health Administration
- MS - Instructional Technology
- MS - Organization Development and Leadership
- MS - Secondary Education
- MS - Special Education
- MS - Deaf Education
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired K-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- Post-Master's Certificate - Homeland Security
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Master's Degree in Criminal Justice: Behavior Analysis Specialization
The online master's degree in Criminal Justice with a specialization in Behavior Analysis serves those who provide a variety of behavior management services, including individuals trained as behavior specialists, mobile therapists, educational consultants, speech-language pathologists, school counselors, social workers, criminal justice professionals, and human service professionals.
Application of Behavior Analysis
Behavior analysis has become recognized as the treatment of choice for behavior problems associated with chemical dependency, addiction, mental health, co-occurring disorders, autism-spectrum disorders, brain injury, co-morbidity, and other disorders. Many people also recognize that applied behavior analysis is capable of producing remarkable results in classroom learning. It has also been applied to programs related to diet, exercise, juvenile delinquency, toilet training, education, organizational structures, and more.
Click here to read, “The Benefits of a Well Rounded Behavior Analysis Program Residing Within Criminal Justice Studies”. Learn how to choose a program that fortifies your marketability within this dynamic field – even for those not in the Criminal Justice industry.
MS in Criminal Justice with a Behavior Analysis Specialization
The Behavior Analysis specialization of the Saint Joseph's University online Master's degree in Criminal Justice gives a foundation of knowledge in:
- Basic Principles of Behavior Analysis in Criminal Justice
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Behavior Analysis and Consultation
- Behavioral Development
- Clinical Behavior Analysis
Students will develop the skills to transfer basic principles of behavior analysis into effective comprehensive functional behavioral assessments, behavioral interventions, and program evaluation. This progressive and important degree program focuses on developing new and innovative investigative approaches and techniques to the solution of crime by studying the offender and his/her behavior and motivation.
Becoming a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) has approved this six (6) course sequence as meeting the coursework requirement for taking the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Examination. Learn more about the online Behavior Analysis Curriculum and BCBA requirements
Additional Options for Behavior Analysis at SJU Online
- Already have a Master’s degree? Learn about the Post-Master's Behavior Analysis Certificate Curriculum.
- Looking for an undergraduate or certificate level behavior analysis program? Learn about additional options hosted by the College of Professional and Liberal Studies.
For more information about this degree program, call us today at (866) 758-7670 or email us.