The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- MS - Business Intelligence
- MS - Criminal Justice
- MS - Health Administration
- MS - Instructional Technology
- MS - Organization Development and Leadership
- MS - Secondary Education
- MS - Special Education
- MS - Deaf Education
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired K-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- Post-Master's Certificate - Homeland Security
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Instructional Design and Technology Master’s Program
The online Instructional Design and Technology graduate program from Saint Joseph’s University helps you harness the latest technology tools and interactive, multimedia strategies to advance learning and comprehension in an instructional setting. This advanced specialty degree (MS in Education) is built on a curriculum of hands-on practice and experience with the cutting-edge technologies that are used daily in modern classrooms and corporate training environments.
With classes in multimedia production, instructional design, emerging technologies, alternative instruction and more, the online Instructional Design and Technology Master’s program from Saint Joseph’s University arms you with the theory and hands-on experience necessary to aid teachers in their quest to bring technology into the classroom, or to position yourself as a leader in delivering effective adult education and training in the private sector. Moreover, graduates are eligible for Instructional Technology Specialist Certification in the Pennsylvania public school system, a credential that can be the basis for educational certification in many other states as well.
A Career-Building Advantage
The online Master's program from Saint Joseph’s University also includes a graduate internship that can be carried out in your current organization or in a field environment of your choice. This real-world application of the latest technologies will help position you for promotion or give you a professional advantage in your search for these and other high-paying instructional design and technology careers:
- K-12 Teacher
- School Administrator
- Media Center Technicians
- Director of Academic Design or Technology Services
- Director of Information Technology
- Technology Integration Specialist
- Instructional Technology Specialist
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Multimedia Specialist
Take a moment to gain more insight on this growing field by visiting St. Joseph’s University’s content resource center where you will find tools, tips and thoughts specific to Instructional Design and Technology.
To learn more about the online Master of Science in Instructional Technology from Saint Joseph’s University and what it can do for your career, call (866) 758-7670 to speak with an admissions representative, or you can request more information, and we’ll reach out to you.