Jennifer Jensen has been an adjunct professor in the Instructional Technology Specialist program at Saint Joseph's University since 2004. She also instructs in the Undergraduate Education program and served as the Advisor for Graduate Education. In addition, she is an adjunct professor at Delaware County Community College as well as Williamson College of the Trades. She routinely participates in Customized Corporate Training and Community Education computer courses.
Her previous experience includes fifteen years with the Archdiocese of Philadelphia as an Elementary, Preschool, and Technology teacher and as a Trainer for Educational Software with Total Training Solutions.
- Applying Theories of Learning to Interactive Technologies
- Instructional Design
- Research in Instructional technology
- Technology Planning Across the Curriculum
- Literacy and Learning Across the Curriculum
- Technology Enhanced Curriculum and Instruction PK-8
- Foundations of Early Childhood
- Master of Science in Education, 2004
Instructional Technology Specialist
Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, PA
Alpha Epsilon Lambda Honor Society
- Bachelor of Science, 1989
Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA