The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- Business Intelligence
- Criminal Justice
- Test Flight The Curriculum
- Course Descriptions
- Career Outlook
- CJ - Behavior Analysis
- CJ - Behavior Management
- CJ - Federal Law Enforcement
- CJ - Homeland Security
- CJ - Intelligence & Crime Analysis
- Student Testimonials
- Tools, Tips & Thoughts
- Health Administration
- Instructional Technology
- Organization Development and Leadership
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Deaf Education
- Strategic HR Management
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired PK-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Saint Joseph's University Welcomes International Admissions
At Saint Joseph's University, we welcome international students to our online undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs. You will receive a degree from a respected, accredited American university, and the geographic and cultural diversity of the online student body will result in a richer learning experience for all.
Admissions Procedures for International Graduate Students
An international applicant is defined as any non-U.S. citizen.
International applicants must submit the following:
- Proof of English proficiency—Students from non-English speaking countries are required to take the TOEFL to verify proficiency in English.
- Official high school or secondary school transcript (marks from the past four years of coursework)
- Official SAT or ACT scores or official TOEFL or IELTS scores (international students who submit SAT or ACT scores will be considered for merit-based scholarships)
- Letter of recommendation from guidance counselor or teacher
- Essay or Personal Statement
International students may enroll in a maximum of three credits of online (distance) education per semester.
Students can enroll in the online graduate program while living in countries outside the U.S.; however, the online program will not qualify a student for a student visa, and international students are unable to qualify for federal financial aid.
If you are an international student with a student visa for an undergraduate program or a traditional master's degree, you will not be able to transfer or extend your current visa to enroll in Saint Joseph's University's online programs while living in the U.S.