The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- Business Intelligence
- Criminal Justice
- Test Flight The Curriculum
- Course Descriptions
- Career Outlook
- CJ - Behavior Analysis
- CJ - Behavior Management
- CJ - Federal Law Enforcement
- CJ - Homeland Security
- CJ - Intelligence & Crime Analysis
- Student Testimonials
- Tools, Tips & Thoughts
- Health Administration
- Instructional Technology
- Organization Development and Leadership
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Deaf Education
- Strategic HR Management
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired PK-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Finding a way to pay for school is a concern for many people. Saint Joseph's University offers financial aid to those who qualify. Our dedicated financial aid staff is here to make this process easy to understand and as stress-free as possible for you.
We work hard to get you the maximum assistance for which you qualify. Please call us toll-free at (866) 758-7670 to speak with an Admissions Representative who can help answer all of your questions.
You may be eligible to receive Federal Financial Assistance in the form of student loans or grants. Saint Joseph's University Online uses the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to determine award amounts.
You can complete your FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
In order to complete the FAFSA online, you will need two important codes. Here is how to obtain the information to proceed with an online FAFSA:
- You must register for a PIN (personal identification number) with the U.S. Department of Education. Your PIN will serve as your electronic signature on all future Federal Financial Aid documents completed online. You can apply for a PIN by visiting this website: www.pin.ed.gov
- You must enter the school code for Saint Joseph's University. When you are completing the online version of the FAFSA, you will be asked for the University's school code. For this question, enter 003367.
You may be eligible for other forms of financial aid or scholarships at Saint Joseph’s University Online that could help you pay for your education. Contact us toll-free at (866) 758-7670 for more information.
Additional information can be found at http://www.sju.edu/resources/finaid/.