The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- MS - Business Intelligence
- MS - Criminal Justice
- MS - Health Administration
- MS - Instructional Technology
- MS - Organization Development and Leadership
- MS - Secondary Education
- MS - Special Education
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired K-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- Post-Master's Certificate - Homeland Security
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
Apply to Saint Joseph's University Online by using our online application.
If you have trouble using the online application, you can also download the PDF version and fax to (866) 758-7659.
The following forms are needed to complete your application:
- Online Clearance Documents (For Education Programs ONLY)
Please download the admissions requirement checklist for the appropriate program:
- Secondary Education Program Admissions Requirements (includes Master’s in Secondary Education and OATCERT Programs)
- Instructional Technology Program Admissions Requirements (includes Master’s in Instructional Technology and Instructional Technology Certification Programs)
The following Application Intent forms are required for the following programs:
All application materials can be sent to:
FAX: (866) 758-7659
MAIL: Saint Joseph's University Processing Center
851 Trafalgar Court, Suite 420
Maitland, FL 32751
If you have questions regarding the application process at Saint Joseph’s University Online, please contact an Admissions Representative toll-free at (866) 758-7670.
*The Saint Joseph's University Online Program admissions application form is an Adobe Acrobat PDF file and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view