The professors in this program are wonderful. They make themselves available whenever you need...
- MS - Business Intelligence
- MS - Criminal Justice
- MS - Health Administration
- MS - Instructional Technology
- MS - Organization Development and Leadership
- MS - Secondary Education
- MS - Special Education
- Graduate Certificates
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification
- Special Education Certification
- PA Hearing Impaired K-12 Certification
- Accelerated Teaching Certification
- Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Post-Master's Certificate - Behavior Analysis
- Post-Master's Certificate - Homeland Security
- OATCERT Candidate Resources
- About SJU
The Jesuit Tradition
For over 160 years, Saint Joseph's University has advanced the professional and personal ambitions of men and women by providing a rigorous Jesuit education—one that demands high achievement, expands knowledge, deepens understanding, stresses effective reasoning and communication, develops moral and spiritual character, and imparts enduring pride.
As a Jesuit university, Saint Joseph's believes each student realizes his or her fullest potential through challenging study, unique learning opportunities, and a commitment to excellence in all endeavors. The University also reinforces the individual's lifelong engagement with the wider world. Graduates of Saint Joseph's attain success in their careers with the help of an extensive network of alumni who have become leading figures in business, law, medicine, education, the arts, technology, government, and public service.
A Saint Joseph's education encompasses all aspects of personal growth and development, reflecting the Ignatian credo of cura personalis, or care of the entire person. Guided by a faculty committed to both teaching and scholarship, students develop intellectually through a unique curriculum and advanced study in a chosen discipline.
If you would like more information about Saint Joseph's University online, contact us. We will be happy to tell you all about us.